Thursday, July 13, 2017

Are You Sick And Bored With Nespresso Coffee Capsules? I Have Found A Good Alternative Brand For Us

How much of the same coffee can one drink in a lifetime? Two of the worst features of the nespresso capsules is 1 cost and 2 the taste, which is not that fantastic. But nespresso-ready capsules made by third parties often don't pour decent espressos using the nespresso machine. The reasons are many.

I've found a brand that is cheaper, the coffee is rather good (find your style) in taste and aroma. The cream is ever lasting... it's just good coffee.

Meseta is the name. Just google/bing the damn thing and good luck. I've paid 0.40 cents of US Dollar for each capsule. 

I have neither stakes nor am I an investor in this company. This opinion is solely based on personal preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment